Monday, January 28, 2008

THANK YOU!!

As you can tell, Kim Mee is DEFINITELY fitting in! She is a ZIMMER! I love getting her to flash me that smile!

Look at those cheeks! I call her my little cabbage patch kid! :-)


You know what, there's something vaguely familiar about Kim's jacket.....???

I thought it looked familiar!!

(Jade Zimmer, March 2000)

...same coat!








The past two weekends we have been blessed by being able to share our new joy with our friends. We have gone to two baby showers in Kim's honor, and the gifts rolled in! Thank you so much to all of our friends that attended and the wonderful gifts that you have shared. Your generosity was only outdone by your eagerness to see our newest family member. And she was a HIT!

Thank you Rhonda for hosting this shower. This was one of the few breaks away from the food table that I allowed myself!


We had good times catching up with old friends!

(not that you're old, Barbara -- but your DAUGHTER sure is~!)





One of the shower's was thrown at our Jazz. center. 40 students and friends filled the room with socializing, games, chattering, and balloons. Oh yeah, and a whole bunch of food (healthy, of course!)




Thank you Mary for bringing this shower all together. And many, many thanks to all of you who came. By the way, these are the only two pics I was able to capture before my dying camera gave out on me. If you are reading this and were able to snap a couple of good shots, please send our way. Thanks!




Kaleb had TOO much fun opening all of Kimmie's new gifts!











Did I just confuse you there with the name spelling? Kim Mee, Kimmee, Kimmie, Kimmy -- whatever works for you!



In case you were wondering, the kids are adjusting JUST FINE to the new little one in the house :-O )
















One of the gifts we received was this great little child sling. It gives Kat a chance to get some stuff done around the house without having to worry about Kimmee (see, the spelling is interchangeable!) We have had a few broken cups and dishes, though, by Kim's inquisitive hand grabs!




I know I show a lot of food pictures. But truth is, she loves to eat! She loves our American food. And she ABSOLUTELY LOVES FROZEN WAFFLES!!






....and Kaleb LOVED the oatmeal!!

Man, how they grow up so quickly!

(Kal-Ray, Sept. '03)

No comments: