Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wow. Week five. I find this strangely odd that I've been able to endure the program for 4 solid weeks, without missing a single routine. Even when we were gone for a min-vacaction, I managed to bring along the laptop and squeeze in workout. The cool thing is that I'm seeing results. I've already bragged about the 1/4" of missing belly-fat, and you've heard me lament about the up-and-down weight loss. And yes, my pants are fitting much better. Yeah! What I haven't talked about yet is the comfort in sitting. Instead of having this spare tire sticking out around my mid-section when I'm sitting at the computer (9+ hours per day), I notice there is a nice little crease in my mid-section. The belly is getting tighter! My obliques are rock hard. That's awesome! But overall, I do believe that my physique is sharper. I'll post my 30-day pics online tonight. You all can be the judge.

I've hit a bit of a stumbling block. I've got this uncomfortable knot in my chest, like the early formings of a chest cold. I'm fighting it, tooth and nail. Still, it's setting me back a bit with the cardio. Oh well, keep on keepin' on! Also, I've been working out barefoot on the carpet. And last night I ripped off a pretty big chunk of skin off of my big toe. OUCH! I think I'd better start wearing some tennies for the cardio stuff.

I don't really have too much more to add. Just ramblin' on. So I thought I'd post my worksheets online. You can browse them if you want. You can see the progress and improvement I'm making from week to week.

I'm a bit bummed, because I won't be doing pullups for the next 4 weeks. It's pushups instead (yuk!) Oh well.

One more thing. Keep in mind that I've been doing the lean program, with max. weights at 10lbs. I said this numerous time: I do not want to bulk up. Just want to tone up the muscles for a better beach body!








Have a great week!
a.Z.




No comments: