Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 0

CAUTION: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC PHOTOS BELOW! PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Okay, this is not my thing. Well, maybe it is. I don't know. But part of what the P90X system is about is showing the change. And they tell you to take various pictures of you at the Day 1, Day 30, Day 60, and Day 90 stages. So, here it is, for all of you to "enjoy". Now listen, I don't want to see any of these images uploaded to the internet with a bunch of photoshop tweaks, okay? Well, unless they are really, really funny...than that's ok!


First Shot: Little Girl in the way First Shot: Retake :-)






Yeah, I've got some love handles going on there! Not much upper body definition. :-(

Going to have to work on that!

Here's a few cute shots of my cheerleader :-)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I had to laugh at the last photo Keep up the good work and you will look better than the pretend muscles.