Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 10 - Legs, Back, and Abs

First things first -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABE!

My young bride turned 27 today. Yea! (She was 12 when we got married). A big SHOUT OUT to her, and I hope that her day is perfect.

So, I haven't done my exercise yet. Truth is, I'm sitting here with my black coffee catching up on my blog statistics. Today is the Legs and Back and Abs routine. Quite possibly my LEAST FAVORITE out of the six. It's the pullups that do me in. I'm excited to use my newly installed pullup bar, tho.

Usually this would be my Friday routine, but today we're going up to Breck to celebrate Kat's bday. So I switched routines, thinking that the Yoga workout would be easier to do in the condo.

I'm not sure that I'll be able to post an update for you regarding my workout, because of the time constraint. As soon as the kids get home, we're piling into the Durango to head for Summit County. But let's just assume that there was a lot of huffing and puffing, sweating and swearing (not really!) And that I lost 2lbs of water, but recovered with 3lbs of food. My diet was fine, nothing major. We are grilling sliders tonight, which I think is better than burgers, or brats, or steaks, because they are smaller and take longer to eat, so thus I will eat less. Make sense? I'm still hovering at a steady 186lbs. I haven't seen 184lbs since last week, and sometime I still tip the scale at 190lbs. But if I were at the DMV today and they asked my weight, I would answer with confidence: 186lbs.

Okay, onto the real meat of today's blog: my audience. I'm averaging 18 visits a day. Yea! That's about 17 more than I expected. So if you are peeking into my life and enjoying the read, then I thank you, because I appreciate the audience.

But what I can't understand is this: who are you??

According to the blog stats, I have had visitors -- THIS WEEK -- from: Singapore (6 hits), Nigeria (2 hits), Canada (2 hits, Ken and Sus??), Slovenia (2), Ukraine (2), Columbia (1), and Denmark (1). This I find both fascinating and STRANGE!!

Who is viewing this post from Singapore?? And Nigeria?? And Slovenia, or Ukraine, or Columbia, or Denmark??

I think I'm kind of a boring guy. So I find it immensely intriguing that I would have an audience from various parts of the world. Now, I get it -- these viewers may be random persons that have stumbled across my blogspot. But I've got to think that some of these folk know me, and I'm just not aware of which country they are viewing the pages from.

So do me a favor. If you are viewing my blogspot from OUTSIDE of the US, and you know me personally, let me know who you are and where you're viewing from by leaving a quick message at the end of this post. For example, "Hey Aaron, love your post. Good luck with the P90X stuff. Ken, from c-A n-A d-A" (that's my favorite Canada joke, if you haven't heard it before).

Or if you are the executor of the will for my long lost Uncle from Nigeria, then rest assured, the check is in the mail and I can't wait to inherit my fortune -- yee-hah!

:-)
a.Z.

p.s. I had meant to publish this picture yesterday. This is a perfect example of what I am trying to AVOID. I can't believe that some people would actually choose this for their life??




















I mean really......a poodle??

No comments: